Vast majority are against having microchips implanted in them to buy stuff, poll finds

It looks like the idea of having a microchip implanted in you is not very popular. In a recent poll, 75% of Australians said they were against the idea while the other 25% are “at least slightly interested”, according to the poll.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/a-quarter-of-australians-are-ok-having-a-chip-implanted-in-them-to-pay-for-stuff-2015-5

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s